Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

HILARIOUS!

I gotta say though, miyamoto would probably wonder who slipped the acid in his coffee or tea this morning if that really happened XD

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Fuck you Pikachu!

You could have walked away too ya know!

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

oh hilarity...

these guards never made sense to me.

"...I took an arrow to the knee..." so your telling me the Jarl often hires either disabled "adventurers" (because obviously if the injury restricts movement you're now in the "disabled" category), or people who were spooked by their first boo-boo to defend their citizens from bandits. Skyrim's finest indeed.

"My cousin's out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Guard duty." so you WANT to be fighting giant, aggressive, flying magical lizards on a day to day basis? somehow I think your cousin would love to switch places, no matter how Nords feel about fighting.

"It's been a while since we've had a good bandit raid..." Seriously? you want ruthless, desperate people to come kill innocent civilians just so you can fend them off because you're bored? Ladies and gentlemen, we have a psychopath on the loose...

Oh Skyrim, how I love thee...

Second Chance Second Chance

Good, but could have been better

Just when the animation was getting really interesting, it ended, and very abruptly. for a second i thought that the female robot would get up and do something, or whatnot. You know, get some closure on the subject for the audience. To borrow from another reviewer, it looks like you ran out of patience in the end.

And while the suspense factor was well done, it could have been supplemented with a desperate chase back to the robots home or something. Just a thought!

Storywise, I wasn't able to percieve a whole lot. Sure, the robot fixes other robots for a hobby or living, but why the heck was he willing to give up his life for the other 'bot? Was it his wife? or love? or was he simply programmed to be ridiculously compassionate and selfless? No one knows except you of course. You don't even have to add a whole lot to explain things either, if you decide to change it. just little things like the robot looking a photograph containing the the girl 'bot or something.

Lastly, the animation itself wasn't too bad, but it also looked incredibly flat like moving paper over paper. I suggest adding shadows and lighting to help suggest depth.

Anywho, just my suggestions/observations. I know it's a long list of criticisms, but honestly it wasn't too shabby at all, and I see a lot of potential here. Just needs a few improvements, and then it will be awesome.

hrechkaness responds:

I agree with everything you wrote. Thank you for the constructive criticism :)

Blue Nova 067 Blue Nova 067

Very Good!

...but the audio seems to be very choppy. I don't know if that's just my computer, but it takes away from the video and is incredibly annoying. Other than just smoothing out the music, great job!

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

CUTE!!!!

I'm sure your friend's son loved this! I know that I did!